Use the GO! Ribbon Twist for classic bows and flowing ribbons or turn them upside down and use them for modern flames. Let your imagination fly! This die cuts five coordinating ribbon twist shapes of multiple layers of fabric just like a hot knife through butter. Create the illusion of ribbon wrapped around contrasting border strips, combine with GO! Heart-2", 3", 4" (55029) to make a bow or dream up a modern design all your own.
GO! Twisted Ribbons Quilt
Compatible with these fabric cutters:
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 6" x 12" Cutting Mat (55112) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 6" x 12"
- Cut Size:
- Piece A: 7 1/4" x 3 3/4" (18.4 cm x 9.5 cm)
- Piece B: 2 11/16" x 2 9/16" (6.8 cm x 6.5 cm)
- Piece C: 2 3/16" x 1 9/16" (5.6 cm x 4 cm)
- Piece D: 4 1/2" x 4 7/8" (11.4 cm x 12.4 cm)
- Piece E: 6 7/8" x 4" (17.5 cm x 10.2 cm)
- How to cut appliqué shapes: Apply fusible web product to wrong side of fabric, following manufacturer's instructions, before cutting fusible appliqué.
- TIP: The number of layers you can cut is determined by the thickness and type of fabric. Always start with fewer layers and build up. Fusible web is considered to be one half layer of fabric. Cut up to 4 layers of 100% cotton with fusible web.
- Use GO! dies with your GO! Big, GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique -- Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 6" x 12" (55851) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Celebrate Christmas with this 28 X 28" heirloom quilt. Pattern includes a full size layout diagram illustrated instructions, and tips on rawedge appliqu and quilting, plus optional instructions for the AccuQuilt GO Cutter and these dies: 55007, 55087, 55088, 55055, 55052, 55024, 55053, 55032.