Are you looking for a die that lets you work at different scales?With three sizes of half hexagons, you can tackle all kinds of projects. The seam allowance is included in these half hexies for easy and accurate piecing. Coordinates with GO! Hexagon-1", 1 1/2", 2 1/2" Sides (55011) and GO! Equilateral Triangles (55079).
Compatible with the following cuters.
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 6" x 12" Cutting Mat (55112) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 6" x 12"
- Cut Size: Two of each half hexagons: 1" Sides (2.5 cm), 1 1/2" Sides (3.8 cm) and 2 1/2" Sides (6.4 cm)
- Finished Size: Two of each half hexagons: 3/4" Sides (1.9 cm), 1 1/4" Sides (3.2 cm) and 2 1/4" Sides (5.7 cm)
- Use with GO! Equilateral Triangles (55079)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 6” x 12” (55851) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.