Included FREE, GO! Fractured Stars Quilt Patten (PQ10281) and instructions printed on the packaging of this die.
If you love the look of half rectangle triangles but thinking about hand-cutting them makes you dizzy, you'll adore the simplicity of cutting these precise triangles to make a perfect rectangle. All you need is a 6 x 12-inch mat, your AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby, and this die. You won't even need to re-take geometry class.
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 6" x 12" Cutting Mat (55112) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 6" x 12"
- Cut Size: Includes seam allowance. Cuts 2, 3 1/2"W x 6 1/2"H (8.9 cm x 16.5 cm) half rectangle triangles
- Finished Size: Cuts 2, 3"W x 6"H (7.6 cm x 15.2 cm) Rectangles
- Coordinates with GO! Qube Mix & Match 12" Block (55778)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 6” x 12” (55851) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Compatible with these fabric cutters: