Make a variety of geometric patterns with this GO! Half Square 2" Finished Triangle. Two of the triangles cut with this die sew together to form a 2" finished half square triangle and match up with one 2 1/2" cut square. Easily make 8" blocks with 16 sewn half square triangles. This triangle die can also be used in combination with additional AccuQuilt GO! block dies that work together to create typical patchwork quilt blocks like the Pinwheel and Airplane blocks.
GO! Summer Sensation Pillow
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500) and GO! (55100S) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 10" x 10" Cutting Mat (55111) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 10" x 10"
- Cut Size: 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm), cuts 12 on one die
- Finished Size: 2"W x 2"H (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm), cuts 12 on one die
- Coordinates with:
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Block (55775)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block (55776)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 12" Block (55778)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 10” x 10” (55852) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.