Make all your "geese" for a Flying Geese quilt in seconds with the GO! Quarter Square 4" Finished Triangle. They measure 4" by 2" and are perfect when used in conjunction with the Half Square-2" Finished Triangle on the GO! Value Die (55018) or GO! Half Square-2" Finished Triangle (55063). This die will help you turn fabric into traditional blocks like Dutchman's Puzzle and Carpenter's Wheel and form the star points of several star block designs like North Star and Diamond Star.
Free Four star pattern included
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 6" x 12" Cutting Mat (55112) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 6" x 12"
- Cut Size: Three 4 9/16"W x 2 7/16"H (11.6 cm x 6.2 cm) quarter square triangles with dog-eared corners
- Finished Size: Three 4"W x 2"H (10.2 cm x 5.1 cm) finished quarter square triangles
- Coordinates with:
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Block (55775)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block (55776)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 12" Block (55778)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 6” x 12” (55851) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Compatible with these fabric cutters: