Easy to piece and perfect for borders, rectangles are one of the building blocks of quilting. The GO! Rectangle die cuts precise rectangles even through multiple layers of fabric. This 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" rectangle finishes to a 3" x 6" rectangle. Just right for beginners and experienced quilters, too!
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 5" x 10" Cutting Mat (55110) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 5" x 10"
- Cut Size: 3 1/2"W x 6 1/2"H (8.9 cm x 16.5 cm) rectangle
- Finished Size: 3"W x 6"H (7.6 cm x 15.2 cm) rectangle
- Coordinates with:
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 9" Block (55777)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 12" Block (55778)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 6” x 12” (55851) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Compatible with these fabric cutters: