Don’t let complicated math equations hold you back from creating beautiful projects and quilts with blocks set on point! This die makes it easy - cutting both corner and side setting triangles. Just add your creativity and GO!
Cut Size: Side Triangle: 17 3/4"W x 9 1⁄8"H Cut (45.1 cm x 23.2 cm), Corner Triangle: 9 1⁄8"W x 9 1⁄8"H Cut (23.2 cm x 23.2 cm)
Finished Size: Side Triangle: 17 1/4"W x 8 5⁄8"H Finished (43.8 cm x 21.9 cm), Corner Triangle: 8 5⁄8"W x 8 5⁄8"H Finished (21.9 cm x 21.9 cm).
Board Size: GO! 10 x 24
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55113
How to Die Cut 12" Finished Setting Triangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Side Triangles: Cut 9-5/8" x length of fabric (LOF) strip along the selvage edge. Layer up to 6 layers of fabric. Use the Cut & Flip™ method. Start at one end of fabric by placing fabric right side up over the side triangle shapes. Place die through the cutter. Continue to cut and flip by placing fabric wrong side up and align the cut angle of fabric with the angle of blades. Continue to cut side triangles in this manner by flipping the fabric after each cut across the length of fabric. Cut 2 side triangles across the width of 40" of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 8 side triangles.
- Corner Triangles: Cut a 9-5/8" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 9-5/8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 4 corner triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 8 corner triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 12" Finished Setting Triangles Die:
- Expand your quilt design options and make on-point quilts with ease! The GO! Setting Triangles-12" Finished die includes the corner and side setting triangles for creating 12" finished on-point quilts.
- No math required! GO! Setting Triangles dies include the corner and side setting triangles that are difficult to cut by hand.
- No need to buy two dies! Both corner and side setting triangles included on one die.
- GO! Setting Triangles-12" Finished includes ¼" seam allowances and dog-eared corners for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut setting triangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
CARE & MAINTENANCEUse adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
WARRANTYAccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.