Just like when the kids were little, you need lots of geometric blocks to build something cool. The GO! Value Die has the building blocks for amazing quilts. This die precisely cuts three different shapes of squares and triangles. Use them to create 4-Patch, 9-Patch, stars, pinwheels, borders and more. Makes perfect cuts seem like child's play.
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 6" x 12" Cutting Mat (55112) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 6" x 12"
- Cut Size:
- Two Triangles: 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"W (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Small Square: 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"W (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Large Square: 4 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H (11.4 cm x 11.4 cm)
- Finished Size: Two 2"W x 2"W (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm) triangles, one 2"W x 2"W (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm) square, and one 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm) square
- Coordinates with:
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Block (55775)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block (55776)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 12" Block (55778)
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 6” x 12” (55851) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Compatible with these fabric cutters: