When you need to make quick yet precise 4 1/2" strips for borders, wide binding and tote bag handles, trust the GO! Strip Cutter. The die blades are super safe yet razor sharp to easily slice through multiple layers of fabric, are 23" long and are open at both ends to cut folded fabric right off the bolt.
Compatible with these fabric cutters:
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500) and GO! (55100S) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 10" x 24" Cutting Mat (55113) (not included)
- Die board Size: 10" x 24"
- Cut Size: Two 4 1/2" (11.4 cm) strips
- Finished Size: Two 4" (10.2 cm) strips
Angled Guide Lines Features:
- Silkscreened reference lines for quick and easy fabric alignment – Put away your black marker!
- Fanfold cut strips across die on the 90° guide line to cut identical squares for cornerstones and more
- Lay cut strips across die to easily cut diamonds for designs like Lone Star, Tumbling Block and 8-Point Star
- Features same strip cutter benefits you love! Cut perfect strips for binding, sashing, borders, jelly rolls, strip patterns, string piecing and more
- Ultimate flexibility to sub-cut shapes in the sizes you need
- No increase in price of dies!
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique -- Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.